Apify License Agreement
Copyright (c) 2011, Kewnode Ltd.
All rights reserved.
This license is a legal agreement between you and Kewnode Ltd. for the use of Apify Software (the "Software"). By obtaining the Software you agree to comply with the terms and conditions of this license.
You are permitted to use, copy, modify, and distribute the Software and its documentation, with or without modification, for any purpose, provided that the following conditions are met:
- A copy of this license agreement must be included with the distribution.
- Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice in all source code files.
- Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
- Any files that have been modified must carry notices stating the nature of the change and the names of those who changed them.
- Products derived from the Software must include an acknowledgment that they are derived from Apify in their documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
- Products derived from the Software may not be called "Apify", nor may "Apify" appear in their name, without prior written permission from Kewnode Ltd.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the authors of the Software and any contributors for any direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential third-party claims, actions or suits, as well as any related expenses, liabilities, damages, settlements or fees arising from your use or misuse of the Software, or a violation of any terms of this license.
Disclaimer of Warranty
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Limitations of Liability
YOU ASSUME ALL RISK ASSOCIATED WITH THE INSTALLATION AND USE OF THE SOFTWARE. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS OF THE SOFTWARE BE LIABLE FOR CLAIMS, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY ARISING FROM, OUT OF, OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE. LICENSE HOLDERS ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR DETERMINING THE APPROPRIATENESS OF USE AND ASSUME ALL RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH ITS USE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE RISKS OF PROGRAM ERRORS, DAMAGE TO EQUIPMENT, LOSS OF DATA OR SOFTWARE PROGRAMS, OR UNAVAILABILITY OR INTERRUPTION OF OPERATIONS.